|Logo||Game||Rating||Type||Cat||Max Win||Available At||Play Now!|
|The Money Drop||94%||Luck||TV||£96,000|
|Hi Lo Gambler||93%||Luck||HiLo||£55,000+|
|Deal or No Deal||91%||Luck||TV||£10,000|
|4 Play Hi Lo Bingo||88%||Luck||HiLo||£10,000|
|Arcade Hi Lo||81%||Luck||HiLo||£14,500|
|Hi Lo Poker||80%||Luck||HiLo||£1,000+|
|Crack The Safe||71%||Luck||HiLo||£5,000|
|Battle Cash Bonanza||70%||Luck||Keno||£100,187|
|3 Card Brag||68%||Luck||Casino||£20,000+|
|Shut The Box||60%||Luck||Dice||£1,000|
|Let It Spin||52%||Luck||Numbers||£15,000+|
|Mysic Shuffle Hi Lo||47%||Luck||HiLo||$200,000|
|Black and White||41%||Luck||Numbers||£7,300|
|Aztecs 'n' Adders||35%||Luck||Dice||£5,000+|
|Monopoly On A Roll||28%||Luck||Numbers||£20,000|
|Football: In Between||4%||Luck||Sports||£710|
All games for real money table.
This page lists all of the online real money games that I have reviewed up to this point. They’ve been ordered by rating from highest to lowest to help you sort the God-awful games from the ridiculously fun and addictive ones.
How the games table works.
I’ve clearly done something terribly wrong if you can’t figure out what’s going on in the games table by simply looking at it. However, I’ve got some time on my hands so I’ll go ahead and explain the beautiful intricacies of it.
- Logo and game. The logo and name of the game. Pretty straightforward so far.
- Rating. The rating of the game based on "fun-ness". I explain how I roughly rate each game in a little more detail below.
- Type. Either "luck or "skill". Some games are completely luck based, whereas some take some skill, like quiz games for example.
- Category. Could be "TV", "Sport", "Quiz", "Numbers" or something along those lines. I’ve tried to lump each game in to a category to help with sorting them and stuff.
- Max Win. The maximum amount of money you can win in one game. I sometimes have to estimate this though as the maximum win either changes or isn’t all that apparent.
- Available At. List of sites that offer the game. These are ordered alphabetically.
- Play Now! This will take you straight to the best site for that particular game.
You may also notice that the table rows have different colours depending on what category the game is in. I hope that proves to be more useful than annoying.
Which games site has the best gambling games?
However, if you have some spare time on your hands there is no reason why you can’t do a bit of research for yourself.
I have written reviews on all of the most popular real money games sites, so have a browse over those. Most games sites allow you to play the games for free, so why not test them out at each site?
However, after all your research I’m very confident that you will agree that Bet365 Games comes out on top.
What makes a good casino game?
Good question, and you’ve kinda put me on the spot here. I’ve been rating the games based on my own personal opinion and preferences, but if I had to list the factors that make up a game’s overall rating they would most likely include:
- Fun-ness. I’m sure I’ve made up this word but I don’t care. This is basically how enjoyable the game is. Hopefully my sense of "fun" is similar to most peoples’, otherwise my rating system is in desperate trouble.
- Addictiveness. Good games always make you want to have another go.
- Game speed. Not a huge factor, but slow games tend to be tedious. I like the games to flow well.
- Graphics. Again not a big deal, but the attractive games can add to the overall enjoyment.
- Maximum Win. If there is the opportunity to win big then it certainly adds to the excitement.
- Interactivity. If you can control lots of different aspects of the game then I like it. If you’re just clicking buttons and hoping for the best each time then I’m not impressed.
- The "X" Factor. Only joking.
That just about covers it. If I think of any other factors that contribute to what makes a good online game for real money I’ll add them to the list.
What are the game reviews like?
Well, I’m not one to brag or anything but they’re quite possibly the best real money game reviews in the world.
I try to cut to the chase at the start of the reviews and let you know the vital information about each real money game so that you can immediately find out whether or not it’s worth your time and/or money. If the game is terrible, I will proceed to explain why it’s so abysmal.
Later on in the review I will go on to highlight how to play the game and how to win money and stuff, but the bulk of the "reviewing" is done at the top of the page to help make your life easier.
What’s the average rating for a game on this site?
Average game rating = 56%
So if a game is above 56% it’s doing well for itself.